Received a solicitation call last November for a $68 mobile automobile detailing special.It was the worse detailing and customer service I've ever experienced.

The detailer obviously didn't know anything about detailing because he damaged the paint job on the entire right panel of my vehicle, from bumper to bumper. When I complained about it, he wasn't even man enough to accept responsibility for his error. I got nothing but lies and the run-around from the scheduler and the owner. Spent many wasted hours of my time trying to contact the company owner to resolve the issue amicably.

Left numerous messages on his voice-mail; and on the two occasions when I got him on the telephone, got nothing but lies and lip service. The company, All Florida Detail located at 808 4th Avenue West, Palmetto, FL 34221 (Tele. (941) 981-5659), is nothing but a fraud. It's not registered with the State or BBB; and when I drove to the address on their listing, found it to be an abandoned house.

Took my vehicle to an auto repair shop and they estimated $170 to correct the damage caused by All Florida Detail!! That $68 special wasn't that great of a deal after all! PSA: don't let these guys come near your vehicle!

Posting a photo to show the extent of damage they did to my vehicle.I'm sure everyone will agree that All Florida Detail needs to be shut down

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $170. This person is overall dissatisfied with All Florida Detail and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about all florida detail repair at All Florida Detail was awful Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about All Florida Detail.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare All Florida Detail to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with All Florida Detail?

Comments